Saturday, July 26

The Pulaski Bed Saga Continues

We ordered a twin bed for Princess G a week before Easter, that was March 15th!!! I just love the bed, it is the Pawsitively Perfect twin bed by Build-a-Bear and Pulaski Furniture Company, yes they make children's bedroom furniture. I really love the bed, but trying to get it has been nothing but a nightmare. A little month after we ordered the bed in came in. Then the nightmare began. We just could not get the bed to fit together. After many phone calls the store sent someone the next day to check the bed. It was not us, the bed was broken and they ordered another bed. For the full saga that time click here. I called in May and was told they were expecting the bed at the end of July or early August. Well we just got another call and now they don't expect the bed until late October. I don't know what to do. I really, really love the bed. The photo just does not do it justice (the picture is of a full bed and we ordered a twin bed and nightstand). For now Princess G is still in the crib and she needs to move out of it. We went down to the furniture store 3 weeks ago (hence the clown photo, she was making balloon wands for customers) to pick out a new bed because we didn't want to wait until August. We did not find anything we wanted. We can get our money back and find a different bed somewhere else but I really love this bed!! I am not sure what to do, I am just worried if we settle for a different bed I will always think of this bed.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Noreen,

    Your little girls are so cute and so is that bed! What a bummer that you can't get it until October. Have you tried maybe another store or ebay or craigslist?

    I just wanted to stop by and say hi and thanks for visiting my blog!

    ♥ Melissa~
    Pink Paper Peppermints

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just got a new bed for the family room, and guess who's using it? Why Patch, our 13-year-old kitty! Check out her photo in yesterday's post--she certainly feels entitled in her old age!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a cute little bed, but I have a bad feeling as to whether or not you are ever going to get it. I mean...the fact that they can't get one for you until October? What the heck is up with that? I would try looking around some more. The perfect bed is waiting out there!

    BTW, you won my Kathy Herman signed book giveaway. Sorry for the delay! Send me your email and I will ship the books to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry, that should be send me an email with your snail mail address:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)