Thursday, July 10

Playing Dumbo


Can you guess what the girls are playing? ...Dumbo!
They made this game up and basically one of them gets on a ball and the other climbs on their back. Once they are on they giggle and fall over. The first time I saw them playing I asked them what they were doing and they said "We're playing Dumbo, Mommy!" I gather it is from Dumbo when the elephant ladies balance on the ball and Dumbo is suppose to jump on to the top, Dumbo trips and all the elephants crash to the ground. They have been playing the game for months and never seem to tire of it.

2 comments:

  1. I used to love making up my own games.. very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes sense to me! My kids were--and still are--all about imagination. It's so great to be a kid!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)