Thursday, July 24

Princess linens

My girls just love Doodlebugz™ Crayola Crayon Purses they received from PrincessLinens.com. Princess G picked the pink striped and Princess A picked the solid pink. We have had them for over a week now and they have used them everyday. We took them out to a restaurant, on errands (they wanted to sit in the double stroller so they could color) and all over the house. The bag came with 10 washable crayons and a pad of paper. We had a moment of tears when Princess G misplaced her pad of paper so I cut up a stack of construction paper in four pieces each. She was so excited to have all the pretty colors she was happy again.




Here is Princess G with her new favorite bag while she was making her birthday party invitation. The girls don't want to leave the house without their Doodlebugz™ Crayola Crayon Purses.
Yesterday we had to drop their Daddy off somewhere and they had to have their purses for the car.


Now besides these o' so cute purses PrincessLinens.com has more Crayola Doodlebugs aprons, toolbelts, duffle bags, crayon keepers, and more.
Princess Linens
also has the most adorable clothes. My favorite is the Garden Princess Dress in Green Hibiscus. They also have some very cute boys clothes. Princess Linens is offering my readers a 15% discount, just use the code SILLY when you checkout. I plan on using the code myself to get my niece a birthday present next month.

1 comment:

  1. your daughters are so adorable! Little girls are so much fun, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)