Tuesday, July 1

Date night!!!

My DH and I went to the movies without the girls for the first time in five years. The last movie we saw was together was Terminator 3 when Princess A was a few months old. It was before we moved and my mom was not to far away. She came over and watched Princess A mostly sleep. Monday we went and saw Ironman. I loved it. Downey was great and played the role just right. I really hope my DH and I get out to the movies more often than once every five years. We don't have any family nearby so it gets expensive to get out regularly. We are hoping a cousin of my DH moves to the area. She was a nanny for 10 years and is just wonderful with kids. She is coming in a week to take an exam for a job and I hope she gets it. It would be nice to have family nearby and not just for the free babysitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)