Wednesday, May 14

Hair Bows

I won a lovely set of Cinderella Hair bows in the bloggy carnival from Gourmet Mom-on-the-Go, My girls just loved them. Of course they now want each of the princesses. So today I made my first fancy hair bow. I forgot to take a picture (I will try and remember tomorrow) but trust me for my first one it turned out pretty well. Years ago I bought some Disney Princess ribbons but never found anything to do with them. Well today I finally used some. I only made one so after the dentist and a play date tomorrow, I will attempt to make another (or half a dozen). I was a little nervous since I have never used a glue gun (I went and bought one today.) I can see how this could become addicting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)