Sunday, May 11

Summer Party

Only a few more weeks and Princess A is done with Pre-K. I can't wait for a little hot weather. I love running through the sprinklers with the girls. We will most likely not travel far from home this summer, maybe an overnight trip or two. We usually just stay near home home and enjoy our area over summer. Of course we still have to buy a new BBQ (I still get the willies from those animal droppings in the old one.) 3 Ps in a Pod is having a summer party. Head on over and join. They are having prizes and my top picks are:
Be Jeweled Designs: A Photographer's Tutu in Bubbble Gum Pink
GirlMogul: Win a $30 gift certificate
Chesapeake Ribbons: A Meggan Gift Set ($20 value) along with a $15 Gift Certificate
UglyFish Organic Clothing: Musik Skirt
See My Designs by Shauna: A FREE Blog Makeover
Ga-Ga Baby Boutique: A $25 gift certificate

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your write up...I cannot believe that school is almost out!

    Alyson, the 3 P's Mama

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)