Thursday, May 22

Vincent shoes


I just ordered the cutest pairs of sandals for the Princesses at Vincent shoes. I won a gift certificate in a baby naming contest on Thingamababy a few months ago and I finally used it today. I bought each of the girls pink Kelly shoes seen above. I can't wait for them to get here. I was a little unsure buying shoes without the girls trying them on first. I printed out the shoe fitter's guide from the site and feel better that I picked the right size. On a side note Princess A's two feet are half a size different. I thought I was just measuring wrong but when I put her feet together you can see that one is bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)