Wednesday, May 21

Snow cone machine

I want to get the girls a snow cone machine. Last summer Princess A asked everyday "When is the ice cream truck coming? Can I get a snow cone?" They only came by our house three times last year and we only caught them once (they really speed by!!) She has already started asking again, though with a high of 57 tomorrow I doubt we will hear the ice cream truck music soon. I think I will buy a snow cone machine. I had a snoopy one when I was a kid and I remember turning that crank a lot. I am the oldest of four so I had to crank enough ice for four snow cones. This time I want to get one that crushes/scrapes the ice for you. I am going to be doing some research and will let you know which one I pick. If any of you have bought one which ones are great and which ones are hard to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)