• two 12-count boxes (1 3/4 oz. each) wafer-style ice cream cones
• 1 81/2-oz. box chocolate cake mix (plus additional ingredients as directed on package)
• 4 cups crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreos)
• 1/2 gallon mint-chocolate chip ice cream
• 12-oz. jar hot fudge sauce
• 1 1/2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Stand each wafer cone in the cups of two 12-cup muffin pans. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Fill each wafer cone 2/3 full with batter. Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center of cupcake comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
2. While cupcake cones are cooling, prepare ice cream. Place crushed cookies in a shallow dish or pie plate. Carve out 24 small scoops of mint chip ice cream; roll in crushed cookies. Place cookie-coated scoops on a baking sheet lined with wax paper; freeze until firm.
3. When cupcakes are cool, slice off rounded tops from each (scoop out a little cake so the ice cream fits better)and discard. Top each one with a prepared ice cream scoop.
Garnish with fudge sauce and whipped topping.