Monday, March 23

Baby Einstein World Music Review

My girls have always been fans of Baby Einstein and the Little Einsteins and this new DVD is no exception. The music is so much fun. The girls really thought it was neat that the maracas on the Baby Einstein World Music DVD were the same ones that we have. This is the second Baby Einstein DVD that has one of our toys in it. We also received a CD which the girls have been playing over and over. They love dancing to the music and have been dressing up and having shows for Mommy and Daddy. The girls definitely enjoyed the DVD and had even more fun when I got out their instruments to play along with the DVD. The music CD was the biggest hit. My best friend from high school is due next month and I will be including the a Baby Einstein World Music DVD in the package I will be sending her. My girls are a little older than babies (they are 3 and 6 ears old) but the Baby Einstein World Music DVD and especially the CD were big hits!
Baby Einstein World Music DVD launches on March 31 so pick up a copy then!!

Thank you Mom Central for this review opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)