Monday, March 23

Birthday Cupcakes at School


The Friday after Princess A's birthday I brought cupcakes to school. The teacher asked me to come the last 20 minutes of class. She got to stand in front of the class while they sang a birthday song. She got to wear one of her 'twirly' flower girls dress she got for her birthday. It left glitter everywhere! Then we handed out cupcakes to all the kids in her class. For these cupcakes I did all of the flowers the same to avoid any arguments. They all loved the cupcakes but a few did not want any frosting. Princess G was in charge of napkins and was very excited. I offered cupcakes to the teacher and the other adults and at first they passed but after they saw them they each wanted one. I guess they must of looked pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)