Saturday, March 7

Slumdog Millionaire

Monday is my husband's birthday so to celebrate he wanted to go to the movies. Only the third movie we have seen with out kids in six years. We both wanted to see Slumdog Millionaire. It was wonderful!!! I can see why it won so many awards. The movie was moving, fun, touching and what else can I say well worth the price of the movie ticket and a babysitter for three hours. The movie is about a young man whom grew up in the slums of Mumbai and is now a contestant of the Indian version of Who wants to be a Millionaire? He is accused of cheating but through a series of flashback you learn about his life and how he knew each answer. Very, very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)