Saturday, March 21

SKOY Cloth Review

A little over a month and a half ago I was sent a package of SKOY cloths to try. My husband does most of the heavy cleaning so I gave them to him. Growing up my mom never used paper towels so I didn't start using them until I got married. My darling husband uses so many paper towels, he buys the big package at Costco. After waiting a week for him to use the cloths I pulled out a SKOY cloth and tried it myself. I loved it! I followed the directions and wet the towel before use, I then cleaned the counters and kitchen table.The SKOY cloth is a cross between a great sponge and paper towel. When it gets a little grungy I run it through the dishwasher or the washing machine. Between washing I also make sure it is damp and microwave it for a minute to kill and bacteria. I also liked that since it is much thinner than a sponge it dried much faster. The colors are so pretty and after using a SKOY cloth everyday it still looks and works great. SKOY can also save you money according to their website "Using a SKOY cloth is equivalent to using 15 rolls of paper towels in an average home. With the high cost of paper towels, at least $2 a roll, SKOY cloth is the obvious choice for your wallet and the environment." I will say this my households paper towel use has gone down significantly. I can't recall actually using a paper towel for myself in the last month. I have even converted my husband to using the SKOY cloth instead of paper towel most of the time, he still uses the paper towel for the toilet. I love my SKOY and highly recommend it because it works great, will save you money and lastly it is better for the environment (the cloths are biodegradable)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)