Monday, March 23

LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE Review



I have never been one for mouthwashes but I am diligent about the care of my teeth. I brush twice a day and floss at least every other day (it is my New Year's Resolution.) Until now that was my dental health care routine. LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE has now been added. After brushing my teeth I swish the LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE in my mouth for about 30 seconds before spitting it out. I then have to remember not to eat or drink for 30 minutes (the eating is easy but I do forget and sometimes take a sip before the time is up.) My husband is a huge proponent of mouthwash. He is currently using the LISTERINE® Tooth Defense. I had him try the LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE and he really likes it. He plans on switching once he uses up the last of his LISTERINE® Tooth Defense.

The new LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE, Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash, is the only fluoride mouthwash that contains six benefits in one:

  • Helping to prevent cavities
  • Restoring enamel
  • Strengthening teeth
  • Killing bad breath germs
  • Freshening breath
  • Fighting unsightly plaque above the gum line

Thank you Mom Central for this review opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)