Sunday, June 28

Our Father's Day

Daddy with his two little Princesses!
Princess A gave Daddy the Zelda book she made (pictured above), a Grumpy t-shirt, Punch-Out for the Wii (they have been playing it every night) and a picture and card she made at school.

Princess G made Daddy a book too. She also gave him two ties (very nice ones I picked out), a My Little Pony book and a bag of kissies (she blew them into the gift bag.)

Even though Princess A was still sick and we had to stay home it was a wonderful Father's Day.
(Princess G now has the cold and that is why I have not been blogging!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh your poor little princesses! Looks like daddy had a great Father's Day. Hope the girls get better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)