Thursday, June 11

UP!

Daddy took all three of his girls to see the movie UP! Daddy has been playing the trailer over and over for the girls. I think he was almost more excited to go then the girls.The movie was great but Princess G did get a little scared near the end of the movie. At one point some dogs were about to attack and she got very scared. She grabbed my hand and put it over her eyes. I started to remove my hand when the bad guy started shooting a shotgun. She grabbed my hand and put it back over her eyes. She did say that she can't wait to see it again. I would recommend this movie but if your child is scared of dogs you might want to skip it. I know we will be buying a copy when it comes out on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)