Sunday, November 1

All Princess A Wants for Christmas are Two Front Teeth

Update: Tooth Fairy forgot to grab the tooth when she left the loot. No one noticed yesterday but Princess A did this morning. I almost forgot again. I am getting off the computer and grabbing that tooth!!!!!!
This evening right before dinner I hear "Mommy, Daddy, my tooth fell out!" This time there was a bit of blood as I don't think it was quite ready to come out. I can't believe my baby is missing her two front teeth or as she calls it 'her window.' Princess A was most excited that she can chew gum again, it was too painful the last week or so. The tooth fairy needs to get cracking, she still has to write a letter, find the right coins and figure out where the jewels are for the tooth fairy box Princess A made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)