Sunday, November 15

Cookies for our Troops


Princess A's school is having a food drive and each grade is suppose to collect different types of food. The fifth graders were collecting cookies, preferably homemade, to send to our troops. On Tuesday they sent out a request for all students, if able, to send in cookies not just the fifth graders. They asked that they were made fresh on Thursday and sent to school on Friday. While Princess A was at school Princess G and I made m&m cookies. I should say I made the cookies and Princess G tasted them to make sure they were perfect for the soldiers. We did keep a couple for our our veteran, Daddy. It was a day after Veteran's Day but a great way to show our support.
(I have no idea why that picture is upside down and I am too tired to figure it out right now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)