Monday, November 2

Evenflo Smart Steps Review



I was sent a a variety of the new Evenflo Smart Steps. I have to say my favorites are the Insulated cup (we have the pink one) and Snack Stackers. Princess G uses the cup every night as the cup she keeps by her bed. She loves the 'clothes', the insulated part that comes off for washing. I like that since it is insulated it does not get the condensation our other sippy cups get when her sister puts ice in the cup. Princess A has been using the Snack Stackers in her lunch at school. I am using less plastic bags and since the containers are (according to the website) without Bisphenol-A (BPA) they are safer to use. Princess A did have a little trouble opening the lids by herself at first but now she has no problem. The containers as stack together so they don't sift around in her lunch as much. Our girls are a little bigger than toddlers which these are primarily designed for but as you can see even bigger kids will use them which means if you buy them for your toddlers you can still be using them many years later unlike something we purchase for our little ones. Mom Central has a post with some great tips for toddlers.

If you plan on purchasing any of these product for your own childern or a gift here is a special offer to lower the purchase price of select Smart Steps products at Babies R Us, HEB and Burlington stores!
Click Here For Coupon (note: Coupon expires 12/31/09)


I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Evenflo and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. In addition, Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)