Wednesday, November 11

My Birthday Seattle Weekend

We started my birthday celebration with a trip to the Museum of Flight and we had so much fun!
We then checked into the hotel which is near the Seattle Center. Princess A made a wonderful map of the hotel and Seattle so we would not get lost.

Princess G made a map too which Daddy nicely held for her. The girls just love playing in this exhibit located outside the Experience the Music.

We rode the monorail out to P.F. Chang's for dinner. We got to sit in the very front there and back! It really is so much fun to sit in the very front, you can see so much more!

Happy Birthday to me!!!!
The girls helped me with my birthday dessert and blowing out the candle.

Can you guess where we explored the next morning?

Pike's Market! Right behind us is the famous flying fish which we just got to watch. We had chowder bowls at our favorite resultant, Lowell's Restaurant & Bar.

Here are the beautiful flowers my Princess A picked just for me.
I had a wonderful weekend, thank you honey.

1 comment:

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)