Sunday, November 8

Five For Fighting CD Review


As soon as I started listening to the new album Five for Fighting it became one of my favorites. My favorite songs are Chances and Slice. I put the whole album on my ipod and I listen to it everyday while I carpool the girls. My husband and I trade cars at least once a week. While in my car he heard the album and he liked it so much he put it on his ipod when he got home that night. The music is so much fun and exciting but also a little mellow.

I am listening to Chances right now. Below is the Chance video. I just love this song.



The complete play list is:

1. Slice
2. Note To The Unknown Soldier
3. Tuesday
4. Chances
5. This Dance
6. Above The Timberline
7. Transfer
8. Hope
9. Story Of Your Life
10. Love Can't Change The Weather
11. Augie Nieto

I sent a download of this album by One2One Network to facilitate this review and was not compensated in any other way.

1 comment:

  1. The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)