Saturday, February 27

Girls Scout Cookies Delivered!!


We are done!! All of the Girl Scout cookies from our pre-orders have been delivered!!! Well almost all of the boxes have been delivered, I do have to mail my Mom's. She does not want me to mail them yet because she gave up chocolate for Lent and she ordered Thin Mints (and the Trifoils). My Mom wants me to mail them after Easter. We still have our shift at a booth sale next month but I am so happy we delivered all of the cookie boxes in less than a week. Booth sales officially started yesterday and will go for two weeks. If you want your Girl Scout Cookie fix you better hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)