Saturday, April 11

Easter Egg Hunt at School

This week I helped out three days at school. Monday was my regular day, Thursday for the luau (I will post pictures later) and Friday for the count by ten egg hunt.
The kids got to hunt for eggs and once they got five eggs labeled 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 they each got a ice cream cone cupcake.

We then gave the kids the rest of their eggs, 60, 70, 80, 90 and 100 (it was raining so we only had enough room to hide 5 eggs for each kindergartner.)

Princess A's teacher is so sweet she let Princess G make a bucket (they colored the blue paper Monday) and hunt for eggs. I helped put the buckets together at school and a few at home on Thursday. It was a week full of school but it was so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)