Tuesday, April 28

Ragu Old World Style Sauce Review



We usually have spaghetti once a week (well sometimes twice if I make enough for leftovers.) I have not had Ragu in years. I tried Ragú Old World Style® pasta sauce, both Sweet Tomato Basil and Margherita. My plan was to make spaghetti. I was voted down, the girls wanted pizza! We used the Ragú Old World Style® Margherita pasta sauce on homemade pizza crust (I used my bread machine.) The girls picked cilantro, pepperoni and mushrooms for the toppings. It was so good! The sauce was just right and most importantly the girls kept eating and eating. They were not tired of pizza so a few days later we used the Ragú Old World Style® Sweet Tomato Basil pasta sauce to make pizza bagels. This time it was just cheese, sauce and baby bagels (that is what the girls call the mini bagels.) Again they loved the pizza and the Ragú Old World Style® pasta sauce. I still have some sauce left and will finally make some spaghetti, I am sure the girls will gobble that up too.
Thank you Mom Central for this review opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)