Tuesday, April 7

Unilever: Making Life Better


Did you see the Making Life Better coupon insert last Sunday from Unilever? Unilever will send you, by mail, up to $20 back on your ham or turkey purchase when you buy $40 in Unilever products during the month of April. I already picked up my ham today. I will be saving the receipt and once I purchase at least $40 in Unilever participating products I will receive a check for what I spent on the ham today. Besides this great holiday deal they also have a website full of thing for "making life better." The main sections of the site are Food & Recipes, Beauty & Style, Home & Family, Vitality & Wellness, Tips and News & Offers. I looked around the recipes and I can't wait to try the Blueberry Bundt Cake recipe. I wonder if frozen blueberries would work?

So start shopping. you have the whole month of April to make your purchases. The Participating Unilever brands include:

Axe®, Ben & Jerry’s®, Bertolli®, Breyers®, Caress®, Country Crock®, Degree®, Dove®, Good Humor®, Hellmann’s®/Best Foods®, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!®, Klondike®, Knorr®, Lever 2000®, Lipton® Recipe Secrets®, Lipton® Tea, Pond’s®, Popsicle®, Promise®, Q-tips®, Ragú®, Skippy®, Slim·Fast®, Suave®, Sunsilk®, Vaseline®, and Wish-Bone®.

Thank you Mom Central for this review opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)