Tuesday, April 7

Hawaiian Party

Princess A was invited to a school friend's birthday party and the theme was Hawaiian.
Princess A wore a Hawaiian dress that was her cousin's (her matching dress now fits Princess G) which my Mom had bought in Hawaii years ago.

Princess A did pretty well on the Pin the Tail on the Donkey game, I always wondered why it was a donkey. Why not a horse?
More dancing!
They also sang songs. The songs were all Hannah Montana and a group called Ashley and AJ, I think. Princess A had never heard of any of the songs but still had fun trying to sing. Now if the songs had been ABBA she would of known every word. A very fun party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)