Saturday, January 16

Happy Mommy Day!!

The girls wanted to celebrate Happy Mommy Day!
The girls wanted to make me breakfast in bed since they didn't remember doing it for Mother's Day. They actually did not bring me breakfast in bed though they brought me dessert in bed that day (my darling husband bought the yummiest chocolate mouse from Safeway).
For Happy Mommy Day they made a very long list (over 20 items) for my breakfast in bed. Daddy convinced them to whittle down the list to toast with butter and honey, cherry tomatoes, apple slices and hot raspberry zinger tea. Daddy helped the girls carry the tray up to our room and of course they helped me eat the breakfast, I think I got one apple slice.
The girls are just too sweet.
Above is the sign they made all by themselves to celebrate this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)