Tuesday, May 11

Melba Toast Review



I always wondered what Old London Melba Toast tasted like. I finally tried it and really liked it. I was sent two boxes, Spice 3 Pepper and Whole Wheat. Princess G loved eating them straight out of the box but I liked them with cottage cheese. Princess A thought they were too hard for her loose tooth but she said she wants to try them again when her tooth finally falls out (or she lets me gently pull it out.) We liked them as a quick snack but there are lots of other ideas and recipes to try. Personally we ate them to fast to try out any of the recipes but I want to try the Lemon Meringue Tarts and the Chicken Soup and Crackers too. Of course you could put your favorite topping on them for a yummy appetizer.

Now through June 30th you can enter to win Old London Melba Toast Dance Your Way to Hollywood sweepstakes. One winner and their guest will win a trip to Hollywood which includes dance lessons and ticket to view a taping of a television show. I would love to win plus I could see my sister and my Mom if she was still down in Southern California. I wonder what show the winner will get to watch being taped. I entered!


I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Old London Melba Toast and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)