Tuesday, May 25

Uncle Ben’s Whole Grain White Rice Review



My family loves eating rice, we usually have it a few times a week. I always cook white rice because that is what they like and to be honest because it cooks faster than brown rice. Whenever I buy brown rice I rarely use it because I don't think to get it started an hour before we are going to eat or I do but the water does not boil in time. It is just easier to cook white rice plus I know that everyone will eat it. When I heard about Uncle Ben's Whole Grain White rice the first thing I wanted to know is how long does it take to cook. According to the box you cook it for 15 minutes (with cover on) and let rest (leave cover on) for another 5 minutes. That is the same time regular white rice takes to cook. Now the next question: How does it taste? My family ate the rice and never noticed that it was not our regular plain white rice. Uncle Ben's Whole Grain White Rice is a great way to get more whole grains in our family's diet.


I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Uncle Ben’s and received samples to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)