Friday, May 28

Sleepover

Two weeks ago both of the girls spilled their water in their beds so I moved them to the guest room. Princess A spilled first, so she was in the actual guest bed. Then Princess G spilled her water so I set up the air mattress for her. Eventually they both slept on the air mattress on opposite ends. After much giggling they fell asleep.
Right now they are having a sleepover in Princess A's bed. It over 2 hours since their bedtimes and they are still awake. I think they are getting close to finally following asleep. It was Princess G's last day of Pre-K this morning so the sleepover is part of the celebrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)