Friday, September 4

Alone with Princess G

After we watch Princess A go into school it was just the two of us. Just like last year we skipped and sang Skip to My Lou (we sing it to and from the back of the school.)
When we reach the curb Princess G has to walk to whole length. She always wants to walk on the curb both ways but she can be a little slow so I only let her after school starts.

After we got home she wanted to walk to the park.

It was pretty wet so we mostly went on the swings. It was nice but weird to only have one child again. Eventually we headed home and I started reorganizing my whole kitchen. I was able to get to the worst cupboards and drawers but not all of them. I have been waiting for school to start so I could really organize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)